Friday, October 10, 2008

Omelette with mushrooms & tomatoes


So after the dinner at La Casa (previous post) and going to bed at 3 AM, I woke up at around 8:30, and after washing up, I realised that Mr P and VP were still asleep and I had to prepare breakfast for the sleeping uglies.

There was a loaf of bread, and four eggs. Apart from that there were a couple of tomatoes, onions and some mushrooms. Perfect! So I sliced the mushrooms, chopped the onions and tomatoes as finely as I could, beat the four eggs while adding salt and pepper and some flour. Once the eggs were beaten I poured in a couple of tablespoons of milk, a couple of teaspoons of sugar, and mixed the chopped onions, tomatoes and mushrooms.

After heating a little oil on a pan, pour the mixture onto the pan and wait for it to firm up. Unfortunately, my pan wasn't big enough for the 4 eggs I used, and so I couldn't flip the egg over, so what I did was finished the egg in the microwave oven so the top would become firm and not remain mushy and gooey.

Ingredients:
4 eggs
2 teaspoons sugar
salt & pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons milk
1 chopped onion
1 or 2 chopped tomato(es)
4-5 sliced mushrooms

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William (personal changes done by me as per need) at 2600 Degrees