Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk

Foof! The last 2-3 months have been insane in terms of the amount of work - I guess this is typical of how things are when you join a new workplace, and more so when it's a startup :)

So after the impressive campaign to launch their product 'Silk' (no Smitha, this is chocolate!), Cadbury has come out with another variant called Silk - Orange Peel. If you're the kind who loves a fruity flavour added to your chocolate fix craving, then this might actually help. The balance between the orange pulp flavour and the bitterness of the zest seems to be balanced, but then again, this could be subjective.


The TV ad is a decent one, and although I'm not too sure I followed the ad fully, it was a nicely made one.



Personally, I like to have some dark chocolate as well, and I keep waiting for the day when dark chocolate in a higher percentage is introduced by Cadbury (in the Bournville series perhaps), so that I don't have to spend the extra bucks on imported brands like Lindt.

2 comments:

EarnesTaster said...

All the best for your start-up..you seem to be juggling many hats!..tc

Anonymous said...

ET: I that hope staying single helps, while he is 'juggling many hats' .... LOL. ;-)

KIRAN

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William (personal changes done by me as per need) at 2600 Degrees